In the 2015—2016 school year, Western Christian Schools is excited to introduce myWCS. With myWCS we hope to achieve better communication between students, parents, and faculty. This will be the central hub for parents to receive news and updates, to view stu-dent(s) grades, assignments, attendance progress, and more. Students will be able to view homework, access online resources, and upload assignments. MyWCS gives West-ern the tools it needs to better serve our parents and students in ways that were not possible before, and you can access it from any device.
Western Christian Schools, has partnered with Microsoft to offer all students a subscription to Microsoft’s Office 365 Pro Plus. With this subscription comes many benefits. Here are just a few.
- An @mywcs.com school issued email. (For students 13 years and older)
- The ability to Install Microsoft Office 2013 on up to 5 devices. PC or Mac
- Office 365 Apps on their tablet or phone. iOS, Android, or Windows
- 1 TB of storage on Microsoft’s OneDrive
- Online versions of Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and OneNote)
For news, guides, and tutorials on new technology at Western Christian Schools.