At Western Christian Schools, we strongly believe that Christian education is not a commodity. It’s a ministry. It’s a commitment. It’s a connection – a connection between your child’s needs and your family philosophy and our philosophy.
That’s why at Western Christian Schools, the first and most important consideration is what is best educationally for your child. All other considerations are secondary.
But money IS important, and tuition is an investment into the life of your child. That’s why Western Christian Schools has one of the most robust needs-based scholarship programs in our area to assist families who demonstrate a financial need through our FACTS process. FACTS is an on-line, 3rd party vendor that is highly confidential. Their goal is to assist in determining a financial need for our current and new families. Our Admissions Team will be glad to fill you in with all the details and answer any questions you have about tuition and financial aid. Our goal is that money will not stand in the way for qualified families.
For current tuition rates, please fill out the form here or contact our offices and we will provide you with the current information.
Qualifying families receive over $500,000 in financial aid each year to attend Western Christian Schools. To learn more about our financial aid and scholarship options, please contact us.
Tuition and Fee Schedule
The Tuition and Fee Schedule is published annually. Please fill out the form here or contact our offices and we will provide you with the current information.
High School • (909) 920-5858
100 W 9th St. Upland, CA 91786
Kindergarten through 8th Grade • (909) 624-8291
3105 Padua Avenue Claremont, CA 91711
Claremont Campus Preschool • (909) 626-1377
3105 Padua Avenue Claremont, CA 91711
Upland Campus Preschool • (909) 920-5350
242 West 9th Street Upland, CA 91786
If making a full tuition payment is too stressful on your budget, then perhaps monthly payments can help. The full amount of tuition is paid over twelve (12) monthly installments beginning July and ending June. Monthly payment arrangements must be in place on or before June 1. Arrangements made after June 15th will require the number of monthly payments to bring the account current. A $200 non-refundable fee per student is due WCS to participate in the monthly payment plan. Monthly payments are available through the FACTS Tuition Management Company. The WCS Business Office has applications available and can provide assistance.
- Payments are automatically deducted on the 5th of each month from your checking account, savings account, or credit card * (MasterCard, Discover, or American Express) for the length of the agreement.
- Established accounts with FACTS may be renewed for the new school year, on-line.
- For Agreements submitted prior to June 1st, payments will begin on July 5th.
- For Agreements submitted after June 1st, payments will begin in August and will require the July tuition payment to be made directly to the school.
- FACTS charges an annual $46.00 fee per family enrolling in the monthly payment program. This fee will be automatically deducted from the designated account within 14 days of receiving your agreement.
- In the case of a missed payment, a $30.00 FACTS Missed Payment Fee will be assessed, and another attempt to collect the payment will occur on the 20th of each month.
- Accounts fifteen (15) days past due may result in the student(s) being withheld from class. Accounts sixty (60) days past due will be automatically canceled with no new agreements written.
- Final monthly payment is due June 5th, regardless of when the agreement begins.
- Credit card payments require an additional FACTS fee. Please contact the Business Office for the FACTS Credit Card brochure.
NEW MONTHLY PAYMENT ARRANGEMENTS ARE REQUIRED ANNUALLY. THE FACTS AGREEMENT DOES NOT AUTOMATICALLY RENEW.
A student tuition discount of 10% of the lower tuition is given to second, third or more siblings and is applied to tuition.
The cost of education can be a hardship for some and Western has a Financial Aid Program to assist you. Financial Aid applications are available in the Business Office and must be submitted no later than August 10. Financial aid applications are available online at: online.factsmgt.com/aid and must be submitted by May 1st (current families), or within twenty (20) days from submittal of registration form (new families). Financial aid applications are submitted to FACTS Grant and Aid Assessment. FACTS provides Western with financial recommendations. However, Western’s Financial Aid Committee reviews the entire family situation, in addition to the financial recommendation, before awarding financial assistance.
A student discount of 10% off tuition is given to each of the Pastor’s children enrolled.