- Read, write, speak and listen competently and reflectively.
- Be a critical thinker and problem solver.
- Show technological literacy and the ability to adapt to emerging technologies.
- Demonstrate organizational and time management skills with increasing independence.
High Achievement Test Scores
Achievement testing indicates WCS students consistently perform above national levels. Grade equivalent averages are slightly more than two years ahead of the national norm.
Faculty are committed to the development of students to read, write, speak and listen competently and reflectively; be a critical thinker and problem solver; show technological literacy and the ability to adapt to emerging technologies; and demonstrate organizational and time management skills with increasing independence.
Small Class Sizes and Modern Curriculum
Our small class size provides an ideal learning situation with greater ability to serve the individual student. Excellent teaching materials and up-dated curriculum successfully prepare students for the next step.
Art and Academic Enrichment
The variety of programs offered expose students to their potential areas of strength. In most cases, art and music have been cut from public education. Our programs in the arts, Spanish, speech, computer and library open up new worlds to our students, and allow them to discover their special talents. These programs inspire our students to be stretched and think creatively in all aspects of their lives, and appreciate more fully the beauty in the world around them.
- Teachers are able to nurture the individual needs of each student in this specialized setting.
- Qualified/ACSI certified teachers
- Excellent teaching materials/up-dated curriculum
- Achievement testing has indicated that WCS students consistently perform above national levels.
- On average WCS students test two grade levels ahead.