*OUR ACCEPTANCE PROCESS HAS CHANGED! All completed applications received by the 30th of each month will be processed the following month. As in the past, the student’s guardian will be required to come to the International Program office to sign for and pick up I-20 package. Prior to receiving the I-20 acceptance package, a nonrefundable, nontransferable tuition deposit of $5,000 is required (which includes a $350 registration fee and $300 testing fee).
Dear Prospective Western Christian High School Student,
As Vice Principal and Director of the International Program, I thank you for your interest in our college-prep educational program. At WCHS our mission is to, “provide a loving community where learning and living are transformed by a Christian perspective of Truth and purpose. Academic excellence is achieved through dedicated Christians who encourage students to develop a depth of character, leadership, and service to the world for the honor and glory of Jesus Christ.” I am certain that if you are looking for the best, Western is the school to meet your needs.
Our Program Includes:
- High success rate in obtaining F-1 Visa status
- Safe, balanced and inclusive school
- Quality education in a Christ-centered environment
- College Preparation Program
- Assistance with TOEFL, PSAT, SAT, and ACT TESTING
- Honors and Advanced Placement Courses
- Total English Immersion to achieve fluency in the English language
- Designated instructors, counselors, and director to assist students
- 100% graduation rate
- Priority acceptance into many excellent colleges and universities
- 100% of graduating seniors admitted in to the colleges or universities of their choice
- Team sports
- International Culture Club
- Student government
- Lifelong friendship
Please familiarize yourself with our International Student Program by browsing our website. Feel free to contact me with any
questions or concerns. I will be happy to help you in the process.
Vice Principal / International Program Director
909-920-5858 ext. 223
Please address any correspondence to:
Mrs. Laura Nelson
WCHS International Student Program
100 W 9th St.
Upland, California 91786
Call for an application at Phone (909) 920-5858;
You may FAX Mrs. Nelson at 909-9853449;
or E-mail Mrs. Nelson at: