Highlights and Special Features
- Toddler Classroom
- Transitional Kindergarten
- Outdoor Curriculum Teacher
- Family Atmosphere
- Small Class Sizes
- Curriculum designed to be both developmentally appropriate and academically challenging
- Highly qualified and experienced teachers with Christian backgrounds dedicated to serving our families and Christ
Western Christian Preschool is licensed by the State of California, License #198004459 and 364830659 and is financed through tuition. The program is non-discriminatory and is open to all families without regard to sex, race and ethnicity
Ages and Class Sizes
Preschool students are placed into classes based upon age and ability. We offer classes for 18-month-olds, 2-year-olds, 3-year-olds, Pre-Kindergarten, and Transitional Kindergarten. Students are not required to be potty trained.
Our class sizes are up to 12 students per teacher and our toddler class is limited to 6 students per teacher. These small class sizes provide an intimate environment for our highly qualified faculty to truly know and love your child which in turn facilitates the greatest level of growth and development for our students. Additionally, we have an “open door” policy in which the parent or guardian is welcomed to come and visit his/her child at any time.
Hours and Program Options
The preschool operates year round Monday through Friday from 6:30 A.M. to 6:00 P.M.
- Half-day – 8:30am-12:30pm
- Modified day – 8:30am-3:30pm
- Full day – 6:30am-6:00pm